Landlords of Cannabis Tenants

Most conventional insurance companies will not insure a building if there are cannabis operations taking place there. If a building owner fails to disclose that a cannabis licensed business is a tenant, claims may be denied based on the type of business your tenant is running in the building. As a building owner, if you lease space to a cannabis business, it is crucial to secure coverage through an insurance carrier who specializes in cannabis risk.

Recommended Coverages

Lessor’s risk insurance is a type of liability coverage that protects a building owner from risks that may arise due to damage, destruction, theft, and vandalism on a property leased to a tenant

Coverage against loss from fire, theft & vandalism, protecting your investment in buildings, and tenant advances. As well as business personal property, the manufacturing equipment, inventory, crop & finished stock. Property coverage also provides loss of business income.

Request a Quote Today

The Insurance Joint Brokerage is the one-stop shop for cannabis, Hemp and CBD industry insurance needs.